Green Fin Studio is an environmental marketing and communication firm. We are looking for a responsible Program Assistant to perform a variety of clerical and technical tasks. The ideal candidate has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills to help maintain systems and schedules for our team. This is offered as a 30-40 hour/week position to provide flexibility for candidates.
Experience and demonstrated proficiency in updating WordPress websites, managing project management systems, and administrative support are required. Additionally, experience and demonstrated knowledge in social media scheduling and social media management are also preferred.
Regular duties include providing support to our principals and staff to schedule meetings, note taking, assisting in daily office organizational and clerical needs, maintaining our online project management system through conversations with staff, WordPress web updates, social media content development. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using MS Excel, WordPress, Google Drive, online project management databases, and effectively participate in team and client meetings via Zoom or similar platforms.
Ultimately, a successful Program Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office and support the rest of our staff so they can focus on project work.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Maintain our online project management system through conversations with staff
- Provide content updates to WordPress websites
- Schedule and manage social media content
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedure
- Maintain contact lists
- Act as a point of contact for clients
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular), Google documents and drives, and Zoom
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Previous experience in a similar role, required
- Experience with, and interest in, environmental programs, required
In addition to being mission driven and a team-focused company, Green Fin Studio offers competitive benefits and salaries. The salary range for this position is 40-56K/year depending on qualifications and full-time or part-time schedule.
Applications should be emailed to hello [@] greenfinstudio with the subject line Program Assistant by September 23, 2022. To demonstrate that you have thoroughly read the job announcement, please include a statement in your cover letter about why you believe you are a good fit for our company.
Green Fin Studio provided the following inclusive hiring information:
Green Fin Studio is committed to positive environmental and social impact through our business practices, partnerships, outreach, and training, and hiring protocols. We are committed to fostering and maintaining a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture within our office, as well as with our clients and partnerships. This commitment is reflected across our operations, including that all of our staff members are given three paid days per year to volunteer with a community group that supports this collective vision.