Speaking of the Environment: What Your Science Classes Didn’t Teach You About Effective Communication, written by our principals, Paula Jasinski and Dave Jasinski, is a guidebook to help connect science and environmental needs with winning communication strategies.
Throughout this book, readers will learn tips and tricks to:
- listen to diverse perspectives to understand what audiences value
- inform outreach strategies
- minimize jargon to avoid losing audiences
- incorporate storytelling to engage audiences and
- create “sticky” messages combat the misinformation epidemic
- visualize data and information, and much more.
Hard copy and digital versions are available through Amazon